CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Outside Reading Post #3

By now I'm to chapter 26. Since my last post, i have read accepting a gift you life, writing a thank you note, selecting a gift, answering the telephone, taking phone messages, using a cell phone, winning well, losing well, how to act in places where you are bored, how to behave in a movie theater, and traveling on an airplane. One of the tips from the most recent chapter is "when traveling on a plane a gentleman does not kick or bump the seat in front of him". One of the things i have found annoying is that my parents use this book against me now. they know i'm reading it, and quite often they will say something like "haven't you been reading your book?" or "what would a gentleman do?" and the truth is i should know, because i'm learning from this book, i'm just not applying it to my life yet. It will come though, don't you worry. Just you wait.

0 comments: