CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

50 THINGS every young gentleman should know

My book is great. It's teaching me a lot of things that honestly i could use in real life. Take for example, chapter 8, "Asking Permission" It taught me many things like how your parents will have more respect and give you bigger boundaries if you follow their rules and do what they want you to because they're just trying to help you and protect you. it gives you a totally new perspective on things such as that. i am really excited to keep reading it, and i might even check out some other books by these authors, John Bridges and Bryan Curtis.

2 comments:

ding-ding said...

I am very happy to you take lessons from the novel you are reading.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Mark. I actually can't believe that you're reading a book about manners. Good pick.